College students who are attending school at another institution and wish to take classes over the summer are considered visiting students.
Visiting Student Admission Process
- Apply online at applytexas.org.
- Select Create a new 4 year university undergraduate admissions application
- Select The University of Texas at San Antonio as your Target University
- Select Transient as the application type
- For Semester of Entry, select the semester you plan to begin at UTSA. (Applications are term-specific. Be sure to select the correct term that corresponds with when you plan to begin at UTSA.)
- Proceed to complete the remainder of the application.
- Pay a non-refundable $70 application fee (fee waivers are not accepted for non-degree seekers).
- Submit official college transcript from which the last 30 undergraduate hours were attempted. (UTSA accepts transcripts through Electronic Parchment, E-Script PDF and Naviance.)
- Submit official high school transcript if you have earned fewer than 30 semester credit hours.
Please Note: the UTSA Undergraduate Admissions Office does not accept faxed documents.
Please Note: Visiting students are not eligible for financial aid.