The UTSA Strategic Educational Partnerships offers a variety of resources for the grade school community in order to create a college-going culture within Bexar County and beyond.
- Keep up your grades in reading, writing and math.
- Develop study habits and reading skills.
- Talk about college.
- Attend a college summer camp or athletic event.
- Take challenging coursework in math, science, and English.
- Develop time management skills.
- Explore interests and develop talents.
- Get involved in organizations and take leadership roles.
- Attend a College and Career Fair.
- Schedule regular meetings with your counselor.
- Take Dual Credit and Advanced Placement (AP) courses.
- Prepare for the SAT/ACT.
- Learn about financial aid and research scholarship opportunities.
- Participate in co-curricular activities and volunteer to diversify your resume.
- Research your top colleges and visit the campuses.
- APPLY EARLY!