Future Roadrunners will have the opportunity to see what Roadrunner life is all about at UTSA Day on Saturday, Feb. 22 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. At UTSA Day the entire Main Campus transforms into an open house for Future Roadrunners and their families to explore the university experience.
The campus will be teeming with activities and information sessions for guests to learn about UTSA academics and student life.
UTSA Day highlights:
- Presentations on academic programs, admissions requirements and financial aid.
- Tours that span across the university, including campus residential housing and the John Peace Library.
- An information fair hosted by various campus departments and services.
- One Stop Enrollment Center staff will be available to meet one-on-one with prospective students about their financial aid award.
- Opportunities to connect with faculty, staff and current UTSA students.
- Taste one of UTSA’s lunchtime dining options, which include the Roadrunner Café, Subway and more.
- Visit the university bookstore to pick up some UTSA apparel and see what types of textbooks and school supplies are conveniently available on campus.
“UTSA Day is an amazing opportunity for prospective students to get a glimpse of what our university is all about,” said Nicholas Hernandez, assistant director of the Welcome Center. “You’ll get to see our beautiful campus firsthand, receive answers to your collegiate questions, talk with student leaders and meet with faculty and staff from our diverse UTSA community.”
“Most important,” Hernandez added, “you’ll be able to envision yourself at UTSA as a Roadrunner.”
Free event parking for UTSA Day is available in the unmarked spaces in Brackenridge Avenue Lot 1 and Lot 2 (BK1, BK2).