The University of Texas at San Antonio is a national, premier research institution where aspiring students from all backgrounds can experience a life evolution that helps them reach their bold future.
UTSA provides a wide variety of quality academic programs and services designed to support student success and enrich learning and living experiences. We are committed to helping students reach their educational, personal and professional aspirations with one-on-one interaction and experiential classroom-to-career opportunities. See below on why we have a lot to be proud of as Roadrunners!
- Among the “Best of the Best” rankings of U.S. Universities (Hispanic Network Magazine 2015)
- Among an elite group of U.S. universities to earn the Carnegie Foundations Community Engagement Classification (2015)
- One of the top young universities in the world(Times Higher Education 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- #1 Hispanic serving institution in the nation (Bloomberg Businessweek 2017)
- Home to NCAA Division I Athletics and 2021 Conference USA Football Champions
- Ranked #75 among top public academic institutions in the nation ( U.S. News & World Report 2018 Best Global Universities)
- UTSA was the first four-year public university in Texas to become an Adobe Creative Campus (2019)
- Named a Gold Military Friendly School for 2022-2023 (Viqtory Inc. 2022)