The Keep Running with Us (KRWU) program is a streamlined, invite-only admissions process to retain talented University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA) undergraduate students and recent undergraduate alumni in pursuit of their graduate education. Students are nominated based on academic performance or faculty nomination.
The KRWU application can be completed in minutes and removes many of the common barriers that come with applying to graduate school. Selected candidates are fast-tracked through the graduate admissions process that waives test scores and supplemental documentation including statement of purpose, letters of recommendation and resume/CV.
How to Receive an Invitation
UTSA students are nominated by their academic department or faculty member based on the student’s academic performance. If you feel like you meet the criteria but haven’t received an official invitation, please contact your academic department for more information.
How to Apply
UTSA students who are invited to the KRWU program will receive an email from “UTSA Graduate Admissions” or from a UTSA faculty member. Please follow the steps outlined in your email and note the following:
- Instructions on how to apply is in your email invitation.
- Please only apply for the program you were nominated for.
- You will be required to upload the email invitation in your UTSA Graduate Admissions Application.
If you have any difficulties with the application, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Eligible domestic and international current undergraduate students scheduled to graduate who have completed a minimum of 90 semester credit hours or
- UTSA alumni who have completed a UTSA Bachelor’s degree within the last 3 years or
- Current UTSA graduate certificate students in good academic standing
- Cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- Good Academic Standing
- Receive a program or faculty nomination
- Note: Some Colleges may have a variant nomination form or specific internal processes. Please contact your college with questions regarding internal processes.
- Additional departmental prerequisite requirements or higher GPA requirements, may apply for specific programs. Contact your program for more information.