Once you’ve been admitted to UTSA and you’ve completed your Rowdy Ready items, you’re next big milestone is to attend Orientation! Orientation is offered for the fall, spring and summer semester and it is required for our incoming freshmen and transfers. By attending Orientation, students will:
- Register for your classes
- Meet your Academic Advisor and review your degree plan
- Learn about UTSA’s student support services and academic life
- Gain a better understanding of the personal, academic and financial responsibilities of attending college
- Reduce anxiety about the transition to college life
- Experience UTSA spirit and pride
When can I Sign Up?
The Orientation Reservation System opens at various times of the year, depending on the term you are admitted into.
|Admitted for Summer 2018||Now Open! Log into ASAP to Sign Up!|
|Admitted for Fall 2018||Now Open! Log into ASAP to Sign Up!|
|Admitted for Spring 2019||opens in late September|
International students admitted for Fall 2018 will be able to sign up for International Orientation in early to mid-May. Please contact the Office of International Programs for questions regarding your orientation program, 210-458-7202.
How do I Sign Up?
To sign up for Orientation, you must login to your ASAP student portal account.
- Log into ASAP and click the “Future Roadrunner” tab and click “Sign Up for Orientation.”
- Follow the onscreen step-by-step instructions, which includes selecting your Orientation date and paying an Orientation pre-payment fee.
- Once you are complete, you will reach a confirmation screen.
- Check your Rowdy Ready status for other items you must complete by the time you attend Orientation.