We’re excited to offer a Virtual Family Orientation for Spring 2021 and hope you will join us! We will provide you with a virtual overview of the UTSA family experience, how you can support your student, and welcome you to Roadrunner Nation!
What To Expect
Our Virtual Family Orientation features:
- A Pre-Welcome Mixer
- Variety of Informational Sessions
- Opportunity to Connect with Fellow Family Members
- Key University Experts
- Q&A and More!
Event Date & Time
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
6:00 PM – 7:30 PM CST
UTSA’s Family Association is the official membership organization for families of current students. The association:
- keeps families informed about what is happening on campus and how they can support their student.
- is a place where families can get to know one another and create a network for themselves.
- creates opportunities for families to engage with the University’s administration, faculty, staff, and President.
- understands that college completion is a victory for the entire family.
The university understands the importance of family engagement to the success of your student and the Family Association makes that engagement meaningful.